E3S Consulting (Environmental, Safety, Solutions and Services), LLC, provides comprehensive environmental, health and occupational safety assistance to its clients. The e3s offering ranges from project conception to installation through support. This process normally involves studying the client’s current footprint, evaluating the client’s needs, specifying the necessary improvements to meet project goals and instituting sustainable administrative and cultural techniques at the client’s site(s). Additionally, in many cases, the solution will also include one-time assistance or ongoing service and support to the customer.
Edward Ballo has over 30 years of technical and leadership experience in the environmental, health and safety profession for multiple fortune 500 companies and he holds four internationally recognized certifications. The first 15 years of Edward’s experience was spent using his background to solve complex technical problems, and then over the past 15 years his focus has transitioned into directly leading integrated teams to improve EHS performance at single and multiple sites. Edward has been responsible for both national and international locations in a variety of industries including cosmetics, defense contracting, aerospace, military, and private industry firms. The primary focus of Edward’s success was to leverage people’s talents and use continuous improvement and project and program management techniques to improve and sustain functional excellence.
- Coaching executive leadership and functional team members on how to pursue EHS excellence.
- Provide health assessments for the EHS function.
- Act as temporary EHS leader during a leadership vacancy.
- Lead or participate in behavioral based safety and sustainability efforts.
- Provide on-site leadership and technical support to a business.
- Lead or participate in compliance audits.
- Customize EHS policies and procedures to ensure business compliance and continuity.
- Provide EHS administration for contractor certification program.
Negotiate and assist in closing out regulatory violations or audit findings.
- Lead and participate in ISO and OHSAS and VPP management systems implementation and audit preparations.
- Bachelors of Science in Environmental Studies
- Masters in Business Administration
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB)
- Top Secret Clearance (TSC) Inactive
- Government Registration: DUNS 096669777, Cage Code 7YL42
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Program Management Institute (PMI)
- Institute for Hazardous Materials Manager (IHMM)
Contact Edward Ballo with e3s Consulting online for any of your environmental needs.